Norton Ghost provides advanced backup and recovery for your computer. Protect your documents, financial records, presentations, photos, music, videos, historical documents, or any other kinds of data you keep on your computer by making a backup of your computer’s entire hard disk. Or, limit your backup to include only those files and folders that mean the most to you.
You can schedule backups to capture your changes automatically as you work from day to day. Or start a backup manually at any time. You can also easily configure Norton Ghost to run a backup in response to specific events. For example, a backup can be started when a particular application is started, or when a specified amount of new data has been added to the drive.
When you experience a problem with your computer, you can restore a file, folder, or an entire drive, to return your computer to a previous, working state with the operating system, applications, and data files intact. Or when you happen to accidently erase a valuable document, you will be able to restore it with a few simple steps.
Using easy-to-follow wizards, set up fast and reliable backups that run while you continue to work. Or schedule your backups to run after hours when you are no longer using your computer.
* Creates full system and file backups Safeguards your system, settings, applications, and files with flexible, comprehensive backup protection.
* Restores from system failures Recovers your system and data even when you canÆt restart your computer.
* Enables convenient, secure offsite backups Saves recovery points to an FTP site for easier offsite management and even backs up your data to network-attached storage devices.
* Backs up on schedules and events Lets you decide what is backed up and when so you can customize backups based on how you use your computer.
* NEW! Cold Imaging lets you back up files without installing Ghost.
* NEW! Blu-ray Disc allows you to back up large amounts of data to high-capacity Blu-ray Disc up to 25 GB per disc (50 GB dual-layer).
* NEW! Windows 7 support including support for Bitlocker provides enhanced data protection through drive encryption and integrity checking.
* NEW! Symantec ThreatCon integration leverages intelligence from Symantec’s industry-leading security research organization to automatically backup files whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level.
* Full system (disk image) backup lets you easily backup everything on a hard drive or partition.
* File and folder backup lets you back up only the files and folders you choose, rather than backing up and entire disk.
* File backup search finds and backs up only the types of files you choose, such as photos, MP3 files, and documents.
* Incremental backup copies only files that have changed for fewer, faster backups.
* Customizable, event-based backup triggers backups based on key events, such as when you install a new program or when there are sudden increases in data storage.
* Offsite backup copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management.
* NAS backup gives you the option of backing up your files to network-attached storage devices.
* Advanced compression automatically compresses files so you can store more files in less space.
* Advanced encryption helps keep your sensitive documents safe from prying eyes.
* System protection lets you easily restore your system, applications and files even when you can’t restart the operating system.
* Google Desktop integration makes data recovery even faster with searchable backup indexes.
* LightsOut Restore lets you quickly restore your system without needing a bootable CD.
* Remote management lets you remotely control other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 and higher) on your local area network.
* Scheduled P2V allows you to automatically create a virtual disk from your most recent backup.
* Version support lets you restore older disk images made with Ghost 10, 12 and 14.
* Multiple storage options let you back up to almost any media, including Blu-ray Disc, CDR/RW and DVD+-R/RW drives, USB and FireWire (IEEE 1394) devices, network drives, and Iomega, Zip and Jaz drives.
Symantec Norton Ghost v15.0 - Part 1
Symantec Norton Ghost v15.0 - Part 2
Symantec Norton Ghost v15.0 (Tutorial) PDF
p/s : Format ISO.
Share on Facebook